Vacancy – Locksmith
Locks ‘n’ Tools Ltd have a full-time, permanent vacancy for a locksmith based at our shop in Dartford, Kent.
Established in 1993, we are a small, family run business with a solid reputation for service, ability and knowledge.
The applicant must be experienced in the following fields:
• Bench locksmith work
• Key cutting
• Lock opening, fitting and maintenance
We also provide basic access control and some auto-locksmith work, so experience in these fields would be an advantage.
You should be able to work independently and as part of a team, be polite and presentable to serve our customers and to work on site in residential and commercial properties.
Applicants must have a full clean(UK) driving licence and will need to pass CRB checks.
• 8.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
• 8.00am – 1.00pm Saturday (on a rota basis)
• Saturdays are paid as overtime.
• A good salary – Depending on experience
• 20 days + Bank holidays annual leave
• Pension scheme
• Company van – For business use
• No 24 hour call-out service
• Polo shirts
Please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane on 01322-228893